Perth Dishwasher Franchise Agreement
Please see the below terms and conditions for our franchise agreements.
This section outlines the responsibilities of the brand and the location owner.
- Owner will ensure that the location adheres to established franchise guidelines for appearance and cleanliness.
- Owner agrees to provide all necessary documentation and materials needed to meet requirements of the franchise location.
- Owner agrees to oversee the daily management and operation of said franchise location and employees.
- Owner is also in agreement to maintain all upkeep of said location.Franchisee has the right to inspect the location upon notice no later than 30 days before any inspection.
- Any and all failure to apply with the terms and conditions set forth may result in termination of the agreement, and further legal action as deemed necessary by the Franchise.
The company is currently in good standing under all laws and has all requisite power and authority to enter into this agreement with the owner.
To the owners current knowledge there are no legal manners or personal manners the will prohibit them from fulfilling this contracts term.
Company will provide needed support as listed below for Owner as agreed to in this franchise agreement.